What is it that we do?
All Monkeys purchased through our site are covered with at least a 12-months health guarantee. If you have questions about what has been covered, please view the law associated with our site.
Within TEN (10) days of purchase of your new monkey, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within the TEN(10) days of purchase, that your monkey is clinically ill or has likely been contracted on or before the dates of sale and delivery, you have the following options below;
- Return the monkey for a replacement monkey of equal value.
- Return the monkey and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price.
Each state in the U.S has different guidelines in regards to guaranteed health for sold monkeys, for states that do not have a mandatory health guarantee in place, we are expected to cover the health of the monkey for at least 30 days. In a case that a state guideline is in place offering a guarantee longer than 30 days, that law holds precedence.
Extended Genetic Health Guarantees (when offered)
- This guarantee does not cover any costs incurred related to injuries caused by owner negligence or injuries caused by owner negligence or accidental injury.
- Proper documentation must be provided to the breeder before any compensation being paid.
- These guarantees do not cover normal veterinary costs incurred while providing general care for the Capuchin, Chimpanzee or Finger Marmoset.
- An additional guarantee specifically covering any disease or illness that is proven to be of a genetic origin through proper veterinary examination and testing.